What does a spiritual battle look like-Part 2

Bear with me my good friends. There is a method to my madness. The purpose of all of these graphic descriptions is to explain the next part of this blog. Satan is the ultimate liar. He will take one small grain of truth and use it against you. Because there is just a grain of truth in it, you convince yourself that it could be true. That is when Satan takes the ball and runs with it. He wraps you in the cloak of depression and throws a very heavy blanket of anxiety over the top, just to keep you in the dark. Satan rules the darkness. He cannot survive in the light. So he does everything in his power to KEEP you in the dark. When I was taken out of the workforce, I was in a great deal of pain from the knee injury and a skin/nerve condition that I had had for over 20 years. So for the next 19 months, I was in limbo. Flailing in the dark. I would fight to the top with everything I had in me, only for Satan to come up behind me and knock my legs out from under me. I suffered from the deepest darkest depression imaginable, began having panic attacks (if you have ever suffered from one of those, you have my deepest sympathy! They are HORRIBLE!). I got behind in every one of my bills with no option to pay them. I began selling everything I owned. When we started this blog, we put our faith in the Lord’s promise, that if we would step out in faith, He would take care of all of my needs-

Luke 12:29-32 : And do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink, and do not keep worrying. 30 For all these things the nations of the world eagerly seek; but your Father knows that you need these things. 31 But seek His kingdom, and these things will be added to you. 32 Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen gladly to give you the kingdom.

Then I began trusting in our Father and the generosity of the people supporting this ministry. Every time I received a blessing, Satan was hot on my heels with his lies and deception to try and turn me away from the path the Lord had given me. It went from financial crisis to medical crisis. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. There were times I honestly did not know if I was coming or going. The Lord has blessed me with so many mentors during this time. If He could not lead me in a particular instance, there was always someone to take my hand and stand with me against the darkness.
TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW

1. Joyce Gerald/EM
    Jul 22, 2011 @ 10:09:51

All I have to say is this>
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12–this is not something to play with…BUT WE DO NOW THE END RESULT do we not?

Isaiah 54:17
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
    And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
    You shall condemn.
    This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
    And their righteousness is from Me,”
    Says the LORD.

Thank you Lord for conitnued protections…we KNOW that you “HAVE GOT THIS!!”

2. Wynette aka Flip Flip
    Jul 22, 2011 @ 12:21:45

LOL yes Em we know who HAS THIS!!

3. Sherri
    Jul 22, 2011 @ 14:44:58

It is for sure – Satan does rule the darkness! He finds our weaknesses and uses all of them against us! Sometimes, it’s our loved ones that he uses against us!

Oh Wyn….I know from where you speak concerning “panic attacks”. Had several of them the past few years! I thought I was going to lose my mind – they were horrific!!

Such a great music video. It’s such a blessing the way you always find a song to go with what you have written! God is working through you and EM with this ministry and I am so thankful for UR NOT THE ONLY ONE!!

πŸ™‚

4. Wynette aka Flip Flip
    Jul 22, 2011 @ 14:49:23

Thank you Sherri! I would like to take credit for always finding the exact right song for that particular post but usually God points me to the right song. Youtube.com is a wonderful blessing! LOL

5. Bueller
    Jul 22, 2011 @ 19:00:44

As before you were excellent!! Continue the story my friend so all can see there is light at the end of that very long tunnel!!

6. Sherri
    Jul 23, 2011 @ 11:39:17

AMEN Bueller!! πŸ™‚

7. Joyce Gerald/EM
    Jul 23, 2011 @ 17:14:51

HE HAS THIS is something we all say…but most of the time I don’t think that we actually KNOW that he has it…DEEP DOWN WHERE IT COUNTS…..thus the spiritual battles–actual warfare… he —notice that I put little he–he knows that we don’t really KNOW that HE β€œHAS GOT THIS—THUS THE ENTIRE BOOK OF JOB!!

This is serious stuff folks…been there in every area of my life, and experiencing it in the last area now.. my job!!

I know that this comment is not going to be popular..but until we all come to the realization that every time we speak the powers of darkness knows the contents and intents of our hearts–the battle will rage like an inferno, and we will be standing there trying to find a solution. He still goes to and fro on the earth seeking to devour whom he may.. he is NOT going to go after the ones who are already in his corner–that is a done deal!! If he can get one of us to CURSE God and die (His wife said to him, “Are you still holding on to your integrity? Curse God and die!” Job 2:9) he has won a coup-remember that this is the only sin for which there is no atonement!!! HE I S MORE THAN ABLE TO HANDLE EVERYTHING THAT WE CAN AND OR EVER WILL FACE IN THIS LIFE. We go to the docs..to help us stay sane until he eradicates the cause of our warfare!

8. Wynette aka Flip Flip
    Jul 23, 2011 @ 19:26:08

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!! Very well said Em! Thank you for always saying the things that I can’t quite verbalize. God Bless