The eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. — 2 Chronicles 16:9 NKJV
- Remember that people who live on and must have contacts through social media are living behind the screen of a computer or digital device.
- Remember that sometimes social media gives us an insight into a person true personality. However, it does not give us an opportunity to condemn that person. Remain loyal to them.
- Remember that communication is a two-way street and those memes are not an effective means of communicating. Take the time to talk to people not use pictures to communicate. Using pictures devalues the person and says you don’t want to hear any more – this damages the tendons of relational communication and sometimes severs them.
- Remember that if you have something to say, say it to the people who need to hear it not to everyone who is on social media. This type of action creates rifts in your loyalty meter.
- Remember that connecting with people through the establishment of relationships transforms lives, not just the other person’s life but our lives too.
- Remember that transformation can be positive or negative. Choose to make your relationships with others a positive transformation fostered of realistic loyalty expectations. This is what He wants for us.
- Bear in mind that we cannot threaten people to be loyal to us. People must experience our loyalty to them as well as before they will invest their energies into us. But ensure that your expectations for loyalty are realistic. There is a difference between enabling and loyalty.
REGARDING THE SOVEREIGN ONE:
- He is our most loyal friend.
- His love for us never changes, and no matter what we do.
- He loves us unconditionally, and we should love each other in the same way too. Then loyalty will be evident, and His best for us becomes a reality that we can and will accept.
- He is not human and He does not waiver His loyalty.
He remains loyal to us no matter what we say or do.
His love for us in unfathomable and He does hear and answer prayers
- Lastly, remember that YHVH remains loyal to us even when we sin and He does not have a ticker list of our disloyalty to Him.