What does a spiritual battle look like-Part 4

At about this time, I got a huge blessing of financial freedom in the form of SSDI. I know it was of God for the simple fact that I was approved on the first application WITHOUT a lawyer. Ask anyone and they will tell you that is nothing short of a miracle.

So with the relief of the financial stress, Satan blew a gasket and wrecked havoc on my health once again. This is a battle that is continuing. But it is not a matter of whether or my medication is correct or if I have enough or if it is working, because this is a battle not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 6:12) But with the help of God and the advice and counseling of a few very strong Prayer Warriors, our side is winning. So as you can see walking in the word of God is not for the faint of heart. He never told me it would be easy, he simply told me it would be worth it. As of this morning, 34 countries have signed on to this blog. We are reaching souls on every continent. I think. LOL Haven’t really counted up how many continents there are, but if you look on the little interactive map at the bottom right corner of the front page you can see all the little red dots of people who have clicked on this blog.

All of the trials and tribulations that I have experienced have allowed me the privilege and honor of walking in the path that the Lord has put before me. I do not regret a single moment of it. If we can save one soul through the stories I have put down here then I am succeeding in the job that the Lord has made for me. And because we are following the path that God has put before us, we are all the more blessed for it. PRAISE THE LORD!!
(John 14:27) 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

1. Bueller
    Jul 24, 2011 @ 10:51:36

Is Part 4 the end of this saga and the beginning of a new one or will there be a Part 5?? Although we have only spent a short time together, I feel as if I know exactly what you go through when something happens and although I worry about you my friend, I also know God has your back!! You are a strong and courageous woman and I’m sure that is why this ministry is having such an impact on so many people. Love you muches!!

Jul 24, 2011 @ 12:19:50

Amen, God always has our backs, fronts, sides and in betweens. Rejoicing with you Wynette, knowing our God opens up avenues for Joyce and you to proclaim His truths. Amen and amen.

3. Wynette
    Jul 24, 2011 @ 16:44:25

It is not an ending per say as it is a semi-conclusion to this episode. It is an ongoing process but the battle is not as hot as it was. God and I are gaining ground on that little meaningless creature from the depths of hell.

4. Sherri
    Jul 24, 2011 @ 16:51:42

Thank you so much for this 4 part series. Just wonderful knowing how God has worked in your life and that you have strong friends and prayer warriors to help you be strong in dealing with all of this. God Bless You Always.

5. Joyce Gerald/EM
    Jul 24, 2011 @ 17:50:31

The battle will rage on until certain decisions are made, and the hand of God reigns supreme in them. It is what it is we are all learning how to walk this walk. As I have said before the more the Lord reveals to us – the more he expects from us, and the more the enemy will –as my southern neighbors say “MESS with us”. How we respond to that messing determines the level of involvement in the battle and the intensity of it.

My pastor made some poignant statements this morning about specific things that totally open my eyes to this and many of life’s scenarios. It was quite startling..but humbling and true!!

6. Barbara Woods-Harris
    Jul 25, 2011 @ 20:12:25

Thanks for the ending Texas..loved reading it all..love all those little red dots on the map..lol..stretching far and wide..
    and yes, NOBODY ever wins on the first try..NOBODY..that IS GOD!!!!

7. Joyce Gerald/EM
    Jul 25, 2011 @ 20:46:49

🙂 Babs!!

© You Are Not The Only One Ministries & Consulting Services Inc.,  All Rights Reserved.

Unless otherwise cited Written devotionals and posts on this page are the property of this ministry. You-Tube Videos are not the property of this ministry.