Our God is an Awesome God!

I would like to start out with praising our Father for all the miracles that we have experienced in just the last month or so. The response to our blog has been incredible and far-reaching. We have resonated with people of all ages, all areas of the world and unfortunately, all manner of abusive situations. Some of you came to worship the Lord. Some of you came to find out how to help a friend or family member or maybe just a person that you came into contact with thorough the ministrations of our Father. Regardless of why you came;
WELCOME!~ THANK YOU FATHER FOR ALL OF THE BLESSINGS THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS. OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!

Back around the last of December, I called all of our prayer warriors to battle for a friend of mine that had fallen through the ceiling on her house. She had fractured one of the vertebrae in her back and we had no idea what was going to happen to this young vibrant mother of two. Well I am happy to report that this was the last report as of January 19, 2011.
Shelley Cicalla Bradshaw
I got good news!!! I still have to wear brace for about 8 more weeks, but the doctor said that I can start driving again and I can sleep with out the brace!!! Today was a great day and I will continue to stay strong and work my way to a complete recovery!!! Thanks to everyone who had kept me and my family in their thoughts and prayers!!! God bless you and I love you all!!!!
Pamela Conoly Kennedy
A while back I had asked for my prayer warriors to please lift up my best friend from school. She had recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. We went to the Lord in prayer and last week I heard from my friend. She was ecstatic! She had received her last dose of chemo, just had her port (the access to administer chemo) removed. She had additional tests during that time, in which they had found spots on her lungs. On follow-up, the spots had disappeared! She is now considered to be in remission and does not have to schedule additional tests for 3 YEARS!! How awesome is our God?!
There have been a number of small (at least to some, they would seem small, while to some they are life altering!) miracles that have come to light in the last week. I would love to list each one here but this would quickly turn into a novel. Just from the prayers that have been answered in the last couple of months. We are so grateful to our Father for each and every one of them as they speak to the power of our Father and his son, Jesus Christ! We need to remember that as adamantly as we pray for the miracles to occur, we also need to praise, just as loudly and as strongly, our Father for his continued presence in our lives. He does not tell us that He will always say yes. But He does say that He will never leave us and He will never forsake us. We need to learn to be quiet and listen for that still small voice in our souls.

1. Joyce
    Feb 03, 2011 @ 21:14:12

It is amazing to me how God has worked with this team to show his awesomeness. He has chosen to use imperfect, broken people to reach out to others in a mighty and powerful way. It never ceases to amaze me how he sends the right person at the right time, with the right words to confirm that THIS IS INDEED HIS MINISTRY. He has never failed his people yet.

Miracles are miracles.. no matter how small.. he is the God of small things. He has that still small voice that speaks to his people!!

Feb 03, 2011 @ 21:21:48

I think the Chris Tomlin song says it all. “The splendors of a king. Wrapped in majesty….” Very thankful our God answers our prayers according to His perfect will. Am so grateful NO ONE in Queensland was killed during the CAT 5 cyclone and that news casters question this lack of death. When I heard newscasters question the no deaths I thought, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OUR GOD. NOTHING. Thanks for confirming again what I already know in my heart and what I’ve been thinking all day.

3. grannymarge
    Feb 04, 2011 @ 11:35:53

I am so thankful and praiseful, Louise!

4. Bueller
    Feb 07, 2011 @ 03:48:41

Our God is truly awesome in all He does in small ways we never even notice. Just think how we would feel if all He does and has done for us could be seen.

5. Flip Flip
    Feb 07, 2011 @ 11:57:23

That would be awesome, Bueller. But I think we would quickly become overwhelmed. lol But I would sure love to try! Father, reveal to your children the miracles that you accomplish every day at our requests. We give you praise and worship every single minute of every single day! Praise the Lord!

6. Joyce
    Feb 08, 2011 @ 05:53:14

AMEN

7. cathy gajdos
    Mar 02, 2011 @ 11:46:18

i am going to the doctors today for early stages of breast cancer please pray for me i already have 2 detached retina and apacemaker if i do have sy=urgery let this be lumpuny and radation pray for me

8. Joyce
    Mar 02, 2011 @ 20:54:28

we will pray for your dear. I posted your request for prayer on the prayer requests 🙂

9. Joyce
    Mar 02, 2011 @ 22:03:51

ty

10. Flip Flip
    Mar 03, 2011 @ 08:59:15

Father, we lift Cathy and Mary up to you today for a complete healing. We praise your name, gracious Lord. You state where two or more are gathered in your name You are there also. We are all here in agreement Father. We spread your Word to all nations, all people, of all beliefs. Use this ministry Father God to show the world the power of your Word. Jesus touched people here on Earth and healed them! He can do the same thing from Heaven if we but ask! We ask this today in your name Jesus Christ! And by the blood of Jesus Christ you are healed! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Father! AMEN!!